Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cheapest PLAYMOBIL Large Grand Mansion

PLAYMOBIL Large Grand Mansion




Best Item From PLAYMOBIL®



The cover on the box is misleading.
First I must say that the gift was for my granddaughters and they love it. Second I must say that my complaint is not the quality of the Mansion, nor is it the people from whom I purchased it. It is that one of the photos shows a house full of furnishings and I just learned from my granddaughters that there were only two people included in the house and no furnishings. In fact they were on their way to purchase some settings for the house. It seems to me that, quality of product aside, there should be an indication that the house is empty! Playmobil is expensive, we have purchased a number of their products for our grandchildren, but there have always been what I would say complete sets. That is not the case with the Grand Mansion and I think people should be aware of this. Perhaps simply removing the large covering that shows a child playing with the house full of furnishings would settle my concern,since also on the cover is a picture of an empty house.

with two staircases. The Shutters can be closed and the curtains can be changed.

  • Pack your things and move your Playmobil family into the Large Grand Mansion
  • Mansion features 2 staircases, functioning doorbell and space for 7 furnishing sets
  • Playmobil is the largest toy manufacturer in Germany
  • Figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads
  • Includes mansion and 2 figures




One of our favorites
We have a lot of Playmobil in our house, but my 5 year old daughter has been playing with this one a lot! As with all Playmobil, it is very detailed and takes a while to put together, but that's part of the fun! I like the layout of the house - it's easy to set up the rooms and access them from the front and back. A wide variety of accessories and rooms are available, so it's easy to customize the house to your child's interests. We got the bunk beds for sure because my daughter is obsessed with them!
Good Stuff
Love it! Sure wish I could have acquired the original but that was to much money for a kids toy!




More information on PLAYMOBIL Large Grand Mansion from PLAYMOBIL®

No comments:

Post a Comment