Friday, October 18, 2013

Low Price Mega Bloks - Barbie - Build 'n Play Luxury Mansion

Mega Bloks - Barbie - Build 'n Play Luxury Mansion




Best Item From Mega Bloks



Excellent Toy for a Barbie Lover
My five-year-old daughter loves Barbies (when I say love, I mean they are everywhere in my house), so when I saw this product, I decided it would be perfect for her. I was not disappointed. When she received it, she went into her room, closed her door, and played with it for several hours. In fact, we had to tell her to go to bed because she was up playing with it again.

Educationally, this toy is wonderful in a couple of ways. First of all, pretend play is a must for kids to develop social skills, and by providing a house with people, dogs, ice cream cones, furniture etc..., the manufacturer is providing students with an excellent opportunity to play pretend. Additionally, because the pieces are small (and yes, the pieces are very small. I thought they might be large because when I think megablocks, I think large), they also provide the child with the opportunity to work on fine motor skills.

The only thing I would say is that the house part felt a tiny bit...

Now you can build, design and decorate your very own dream house with the Mega Bloks Barbie Build ‘n Style Luxury Mansion. Step through the big pink double doors and into a villa limited only by a Barbie fan’s imagination! Build a bedroom with a beautiful canopy bed, a fun living room where your Barbie and friends can relax or a bathroom with a sparkling tub full of bubbles – It’s totally up to you! Barbie in her stylish bedroom Barbie and Teresa in the kitchen The Luxury Mansion that you can build and style however you want The Build ‘n Style Luxury Mansion encourages creativity and imagination by allowing anyone to build their beach house any way they want. Barbie fans can build this beautiful home as shown, or allow thei...

  • The Barbie® fabulous luxury mansion with eight buildable rooms to design and decorate
  • A real working elevator
  • Glam accessories for endless design and decoration possibilities
  • Fab Girl ? Barbie® and Teresa® dolls each with extra outfits they can share
  • Combine with all of the other Mega Bloks Barbie® playsets to build a fabulous world of fashion, friends and fun!




Different than Traditional Barbie Products- Major Assembly Required
I was surprised when I received this product. My 6 year old daughter recently became infatuated with Barbie products. Over Christmas, we purchased quite a bit of Barbie products and became very familiar with them. So, when I received this product, I was surprised at how different it was. this is not to say it is not a good product that your child will not enjoy. Just different.

The first thing you will notice upon opening the box is that the entire scale of the product is much smaller than traditional Barbie toys such as Barbie 2-Story Beach House, Barbie Sisters Cruise Ship, or the famous Barbie 3-Story Dream Townhouse. None of the regular sized barbie dolls will fit into this product- no exceptions. In fact, there is no known crossover between "regular...
Great addition for any Barbie lover
My house has been going through a lego craze this past year, everything from ships to ninja characters to Mario speedways. Most of the lego kits we have found in our area are more boy-oriented. This was a fantastic set for my daughter, who loves playing with legos just as much as my son but is also drawn to all things pink, purple and Barbie.
We've had hours of fun with Barbie's mansion. You can arrange it in several different ways, changing the layout of the house into several different configurations. The instructions are clear and concise. The pieces don't hold together in a permanent fashion, but that doesn't seem any different than any of the other lego sets we've done.
The one issue I had was the age range on the box, 4-7. My daughter is four, and I think she's too young for it. We did fine working together, which is more fun anyway, but in my humble opinion this is a kit for an older kiddo. Some of the pieces are tiny. We're past the toy-in-mouth stage, but...




More information on Mega Bloks - Barbie - Build 'n Play Luxury Mansion from Mega Bloks

No comments:

Post a Comment