Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Large Discount on Mega Bloks Halo Covenant Seraph

Mega Bloks Halo Covenant Seraph




Best Item From Mega Bloks



Always great products
This one is no exception. My son (15) loves these. the instructions are fantastic, the parts are clean and well made. The pieces fit together well. Overall great product and made in USA.

97015 Features: -Buildable covenant seraph star fighter.-Buildable deployment base for flight poses.-Covenant figurines: Elite in pilot blue, elite in combat blue, elite in general gold harness.-Weapons: Needler, focus rifle, plasma launcher.-Ideal for children ages 8 and up. Collection: -Halo collection.

  • Buildable Covenant Seraph starfighter
  • Buildable deployment base for flight poses
  • Covenant figurines: Elite in Pilot Blue , Elite in Combat Blue, Elite in General Gold harness




Amzing set!
This set is Amazing! It is way more detailed than I ever imagined. It goes high above my expectations! I
Not easy to assemble . . . but ok toy.
I have four boys, the oldest is 21 so we've been doing this lego/mega blok thing for a lot of years. My youngest son (age 7) purchased this with an amazon gift card for his birthday. My 12-year old son and myself ended up putting it together and it was a pain because the pieces didn't always snap together that easily and the directions were difficult whenever we got to the darker pieces because the directions didn't "outline" them well. It's a great toy, especially if your kids love HALO stuff. My boys are crazy about this line of toys. My 12 -year old wanted me to give it 2 stars because it was such a hassle to put together. I think it deserves at least 3. It's still a great toy, even though we were unable to finish assembling the unit.




More information on Mega Bloks Halo Covenant Seraph from Mega Bloks

No comments:

Post a Comment