Friday, October 11, 2013

Cheapest LEGO Education DUPLO Brick Set 779027 (144 Pieces)

LEGO Education DUPLO Brick Set 779027 (144 Pieces)




Best Item From LEGO Education



Works great
I tried the cheap Mega Blocks before these and they were worthless. These showed up pretty quickly and unlike the mega blocks, they actually stick together when my daughter builds something. When you buy them this way, they show up in bland packaging in little bags, but who cares. I bought the lego table too and it was a great move. All the legos go in the middle of the table and our 2.5 year old actually puts the legos away by herself on occasion.

There's a whole world of possibility open to your students when they get their hands on the updated DUPLO Large Bulk Set. This set is excellent on its own or as a supplement to other DUPLO sets, and features 144 elements including nonstandard bricks with eyes, wings, and more. Your students will find unlimited building potential while at the same time improving spatial intelligence and expressive language skills.

  • A good supplementary set
  • Attractive and familiar elements that fit easily together
  • 144 pieces
  • Includes bricks with eyes, wings, and more
  • Unlimited building potential




Duplo Bulk
Well this is what they say it is, alot of lego. But dont expect a fancy box. It all came in a cardbord box. But still its a nice expation for my childern as my motto is you can never get to much lego/duplo.

And I think its a educational or atleast a creativ toy, my toddler makes houses for her animals, when she was younger she would make towers ect. So I think its just your imagitaton that sets limits. Only porblem with duplo if you step on it, it hurts, but the toy dont break *smiles*

Living in Norway this cost me 1/6 of what the same amount would cost me at the store so I am super duper happy, dont know what it cost in the usa but this is cheap for me :D
Great value
Lego bricks are awesome creative toys, but the sets you get at a toy store are very expensive. This bare-bones package has a lot of bricks for a really good price. My kid loves to make robots and houses with the bricks and doesn't care that they didn't come with a fancy storage tub.




More information on LEGO Education DUPLO Brick Set 779027 (144 Pieces) from LEGO Education

No comments:

Post a Comment