Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Best Bargain Tot Tutors CT599 2-in-1 Round Plastic Construction Table and 2 Chairs, Primary Colors

Tot Tutors CT599 2-in-1 Round Plastic Construction Table and 2 Chairs, Primary Colors




Best Product From Tot Tutors



GREAT PRODUCT!!
I bought this table for my 2 yr old grandson hoping his large duplo blocks I gave him for Christmas would work well. Unfortunately they are very hard to push down. However, I have quite a few large lego sets his father had as a child and they fit wonderfully! The table works well for little ones up to about 5. My gf brought her 5 yr old daughter over and she had a hard time fitting her legs under the table. I would still buy this table all over again because he loves calling out the colors and it is great for him to sit and eat by himself. It came well packaged and was a snap to put together. Chairs do tip pretty easy but no rough edges to hurt little bodies and fingers. Great value for the price!

Our sturdy, easy-to-clean plastic table and 2 chair set features a baseplate construction top with a light weight removable plastic cover that converts easily to an activity table perfect for lunchtime for two, story time or art projects. This table set features a recess in the table top for a storage BONUS for small construction blocks. The sturdy plastic construction features easy snap together assembly. Includes 1 construction top table with storage area, 1 convertible cover and 2 chairs.

  • Fits leading building block systems
  • Building block storage area in center of table
  • Includes 1 construction top table, storage recess in table, 1 convertible cover, 2 chairs
  • Easy snap together assembly
  • Sturdy plastic construction




what a great table for the price,
I purchased this table for my 2 year old grandson, We have been having so much fun building on it with Duplo Lego's for now and when he gets older we will graduate to the regular Lego's. Sometimes it is a bit hard to fit the big pieces on the table but with patience they do connect. It is made well and bright and cheery!!! I would highly recommend it for a toddler!
Too thin all around
The concept of this table is okay, but the material itself is too thin. I expected something more solid, but the chairs in particular are very flimsy. Perhaps that is why they are hidden behind the table in the photo. We do use it for meals and playtime with our kids, but I was disappointed to see that it wasn't as solid as I was hoping. If you have children that play rough, or are clumsy you may want another option because they will break the legs on this or warp the removable top. I would have returned it myself but after my husband assembled it, it was too much of a hassle to pack it back up.




More information on Tot Tutors CT599 2-in-1 Round Plastic Construction Table and 2 Chairs, Primary Colors from Tot Tutors

No comments:

Post a Comment