Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Deal Mega Bloks My Knights Castle

Mega Bloks My Knights Castle




Best Item From Mega Bloks



Best Birthday Present!
I got this for my sons 1st birthday. Even though the suggested age is 1 he loves them. I got the fairy tale castle in pink too. Love them both my twins are very happy.

80505 Features: -Real medieval castle look for lots of knightly adventures.-Combine with First Builders blocks for even more building possibilities.-Ideal for kids aged 1 to 5. Includes: -Included stickers add a new dimension to your little knight's imaginary world. Collection: -My collection.

  • Big castle blocks for hours of fantasy fun
  • Many options to build and re-build the castle
  • Real medieval castle look for lots of knightly adventures
  • Combine with Mega Bloks First Builders blocks for even more building possibilities
  • Easy to clean with the convenient, washable fabric roof




Fun Fort
Although the mega blocks are easy to tip over the product is light and is unlike to hurt your child or furnishings.
This thing is awesome!
Initially, we didn't know if this set would be worth the price; we feared the blocks would be sub-par quality and that the whole thing would fall apart.
Fortunately, we were very wrong.

The blocks are true Mega Bloks-style pieces. And this set is the perfect size for any child under4' tall (even then, you can still sit in it. Cats and dogs could even enjoy it!

This is going to be one awesome gift for our nephew.




More information on Mega Bloks My Knights Castle from Mega Bloks

No comments:

Post a Comment