Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cheapest Lego Castle Dragon Mountain - 70403

Lego Castle Dragon Mountain - 70403




Best Product From LEGO



Love this new theme of sets from Lego
I have been a huge Lego fan since before I started kindergarten, and still have some of the pieces from those first sets I got as a child. I have been excited since they released these new sets, and have purchased all 5 released so far. I rated this set 5 out of 5 stars because even on its own, it is fun to build and set up, and it comes with several minifigs. I can only assume that someone interested in this set would be interested in others in the same theme, so those are listed below. Together they all rate 5 stars:

70400 - Forest Ambush - ***** +/- $ 14
70401 - Gold Getaway - ***** +/- $27
70402 - Gatehouse Raid - ***** +/- $30
70404 - King's Castle - ***** - +/- $125

Travel to Dragon Mountain to battle its fire-breathing guardian. Load up the large catapult and fire it at the dragon's tower. Defeat the dragon and the Dragon Wizard. Search for the King's stolen gold hidden in the dragon's nest and find the secret potion room. Then overpower the Dragon soldier on the steps of the tower and rescue the princess from the dark dungeon. Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: 2 King's Knights, princess, Dragon Wizard and a Dragon soldier. 376 pieces.

  • Features large catapult, spiral staircase, tower with dungeon and dragon nest with secret gold compartment and potion room
  • Large catapult features wheels and a catapult function; Weapons include 2 swords, spear and a staff; Accessories include a treasure chest and 2 shields
  • Destroy the tower with the powerful catapult; Free the princess from the dungeon; Defeat the wizard in his tower; Find the hidden stash of gold
  • Measures over 8" high, 9" wide and 5" deep; Catapult measures over 1" high, 4" long and 3" wide
  • Dragon measures over 4" high, 13" long and 13" wide




Best dragon ever!
My name is Landen and I'm reviewing this set. This is the second best set I've ever got in my life! (My other favorite is The Pharoah's Quest pyramid). The dragon is big, has lots of detail, and doesn't break as easy as some other sets. The wizard has a cool suit and I like the knight with the sword. It was pretty easy to build-I didn't have to ask for help much (I am 7 yrs old). Overall, you will like this set alot!
Knight, princess, evil wizard, big red dragon, & more...in a castle!
An epic tale, lol.
This is a great, classic set. The dragon is beautiful.
It's not a hard set, a solo build for my 5 yr old.
He loves it & I think it's very cool.




More information on Lego Castle Dragon Mountain - 70403 from LEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment