Monday, October 21, 2013

Best Buy Daron Staten Island Ferry with 3 NYC Vehicles

Daron Staten Island Ferry with 3 NYC Vehicles




Best Product From Daron



My Boy loves it! And I appreciate its quality
My little guy loves this ferry toy. And we're talking about a kid with too many toys for his own good what with indulgent parents and two full sets of doting grandparents and great grandparents. This ferry gives him another way to interact with his many toy cars (some of which had fallen into disfavor and been brought back into active play because of this ferry). It is well made and has inherent play value with it's two moving ramps and swiveling light/radar on top.

Personally I find it to be well made and quality product and I too am pleased with it. My little guy has already asked for an outing to go ride the real Staten Island Ferry and we're both looking forward to that quality time. What more can you ask for?!

Action City Staten Island Ferry with 3 Vehicles. Made with the best quality material with your child in mind. Great gifts for your little adorable ones. Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.

  • Officially licensed NYC product
  • 3 NYC vehicles including taxi
  • Has operating search light




Wish it could float
My son likes this toy but is frustrated that it doesn't float. I actually wouldn't have bought it if I had known it didn't. And I do agree that it is a little over priced. Other than that it's good, and can fit up to 8 matchbox cars :)
Disappointed...
My son is 4 years old and loves riding the Staten Island Ferry. So I decided to get him this for Christmas. When we took it out the box I wasn't really impressed. It doesn't do anything..just simply rolls. And the "light" on the boat is just a tiny red laser looking light. Disappointed after paying thirty bucks for it...wish it was worth it.




More information on Daron Staten Island Ferry with 3 NYC Vehicles from Daron

No comments:

Post a Comment