Monday, October 28, 2013

Great Deal Lay-n-Go Original Activity Mat, Blue

Lay-n-Go Original Activity Mat, Blue




Best Item From Lay-n-Go



worth every penny
I had been debating whether or not to buy this mat for my 4yr-old and his lego/knex collection for quite some time due to the considerable price tag. I finally did and I am so happy. It is large enough for him to build and play. When he is done, clean up is a snap. He feels like a big boy now that he can clean his room by himself. We literally have hundreds of tiny pieces and no mess. For anyone who has ever spent their afternoon trying to pick up knex, this is a life saver. Love it!!

Blue activity mat that easily converts into shoulder satchel. Makes for quick and effortless clean up of small toy pieces. Made of high quality 100% nylon fabric in bright blue. 4 mesh pockets on the play surface helps organize things. When play is done, pull cord for a sealed storage bag. Nylon cord and cord lock provide easy opening and closing. 1 Velcro front pocket provides place to stow drawstring. Completely water repellent and easy to wipe surface. Measures 5-ft diameter when open.

  • Durable nylon cord and cord lock provide an easy opening and closing system
  • Shell: 420 Denier Poly to last for generations
  • Lining: 100% nylon which is confortable to play on for hours yet provides a tough and water repellent wipeable surface
  • 4 mesh pockets
  • Wide nylon shoulder strap adds both comfort and convenience for carrying




Do you Arrange Flowers? Pick up or transport soggy Children or Adults?
I arrange flowers for several churches and often am caught in a clean up crunch! I set this up wherever I work on the flowers- when I am done I scoop it up and toss the remains into a dumpster! This week my child ended up saturated from a water game with no back up garments. I placed it over my car seat and we were ready to go- also took care of an elderly patient- who ended up urine soaked and I had to transport them home- yup - saved my car seat again- I thru it in the wash and presto- clean as a whistle-Buy it- It is a survival tool! This week - It helped me carry several shopping bags full of gifts into work at one trip! They were so...much easier to carry and didn't get wet! Yea! It would double as a grocery bag tote! I am never without this! Wooh! LOVE IT!

You can also find this on the web-buy direct!
lego life saver
I bought two of these for my boys' Lego collections. They are perfect. I no longer step on bits of Lego all over the floor, and I don't have fights with them about picking up their Lego. They can spread it out as much as they like even right before bed time. It literally takes seconds to clean up. You just pull the draw string and slide the fastener down to secure it. Voila! It's clean. I'm buying these for Christmas presents for my friends. Awesome product.




More information on Lay-n-Go Original Activity Mat, Blue from Lay-n-Go

No comments:

Post a Comment