Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Low Price Mega Bloks My Fairytale Castle

Mega Bloks My Fairytale Castle




Best Product From Mega Bloks



great
My daughter will get this for her birthday next month however I put it together to see how it was and we can't wait to give it to her!!!!!! She will love it

80506 Features: -Lots of designs to arrange and rearrange the castle.-Combine with First Builders blocks for even more building possibilities.-Easy to clean with the convenient, washable fabric roof.-Ideal for kids aged 1 to 5. Includes: -Included stickers to decorate the castle and add to the fairytale world experience. Collection: -My collection.

  • Big lightweight blocks to create a life-sized castle fit for a princess
  • Lots of designs to arrange and rearrange the castle
  • Combine with Mega Bloks First Builders blocks for even more building possibilities
  • Easy to clean with the convenient, washable fabric roof
  • Included stickers to decorate the castle and add to the fairytale world experience




Simply Amazing!
My daughter is getting this for her birthday in a few days and I've already set it up once just to make sure its all there. Only issue is my husband seems more interested in it so I might have to get him one of his own ;)
Happy Birthday
My granddaughter loves this castle. She enjoyed building it and realized it went with her other MegaBlocks - she has been putting it all together ever since. She will be 2 in December - so really a great gift!




More information on Mega Bloks My Fairytale Castle from Mega Bloks

No comments:

Post a Comment