Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Best Buy Lego Sort and Store

Lego Sort and Store




Best Product From LEGO



cool lego head - a kid's review
I have tested my Lego Sort & Store in a science experiment for school. I found out that it sorts very differently from time to time, even when you use exactly the same bricks every time. What happens is that some brick sizes fall in two layers in the sorter, so you will have to look in more than one tray, for the brick you are searching for.
If you are looking for a specific brick, then the sorter might not be helpful, but if you want your bricks roughly sorted, it will be very useful.
I like the Lego Sort & Store a lot. It is awesome for decoration and to store my Lego in.

The perfect container for sorting and storing LEGO pieces, and a great display for any playroom. Dump assorted bricks into top of container, and shake to sort bricks into three different size catagories. Trays inside great for storing bricks until next building project.

  • Sort and store all your Lego bricks in this attractive and fun Lego head Sort and Store
  • Simply pour your bricks inside, shake gently and the bricks magically sort by small, medium and large pieces
  • Can hold over 1000 bricks
  • Has a flip-up, built-in carry handle for easy portability
  • For ages 4+




Works ok, but nothing amazing.
As other reviewers have said, this does not do a great job sorting the LEGOs. It still leaves a lot of work to be done after it has does it's sorting. The item below does a much better job:

Lego Toy Storage and Sorter Box | Award Winning BOX4BLOX Lego Organizer Makes it Easy to Sort and Store Lego | Great Gift Idea For Lego Loving Kids | Made in America

However, even the product above does not do a perfect job. I usually find I still just sort them all by hand because it is quicker and then I do not have to listen to the horribly loud sound of LEGO shaking around in plastic.
Doesn't sort well
I was really excited when I saw this product on Amazon, something that would sort Legos for me sounded amazing. Well it doesn't work like I had hoped, simply because most Legos are either one or two dots wide. So it separates them essentially into two piles. For the projects and artwork that we do I need them separated in much more detail than just two or even three piles. I kept it anyway and did not return it because it is kind of cute. But don't expect it to do the hard work for you.




More information on Lego Sort and Store from LEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment