Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Best Bargain LEGO Ninjago 9448 Samurai Mech

LEGO Ninjago 9448 Samurai Mech




Best Item From LEGO



Awesome, awesome LEGO model!! (Check MSRP first though!)
I am an adult fan of LEGO. I have been collecting LEGO on and off since I was a child. While I am not the biggest fan of Ninjago being an adult female, I do enjoy the ingenuity of a few of the models in this line.

While the Samurai Mech certainly isn't the cheapest in this line, I think it is one of the best. I originally purchased this set for the parts rather than the model design. It does make a great parts pack. There are a lot of red and dark red wedges, wedges, slopes and tiles. There are also quite a few interesting L-shaped pieces that I haven't seen before. This may be great for implementing new building techniques. You also get a few unique pieces like the black dome wedges and the train grills.

While the design might look a little ridiculous in pictures, I had a really different experience after putting it together. Obviously it isn't the most intimidating or the most sleekest mecha ever built, but it is fun. It is meant to be played with rather than...



  • Features massive blade, shoulder cannon shooter, bladed grabbers, opening cockpit, poseable joints and golden spinner crown mounted on chest
  • Weapons include fang blade with orange anti-venom capsule and weapon
  • Includes working snake catapult
  • Fire the shoulder cannon
  • Pose the Samurai Mech with poseable joints




As expected!
My 10 year grandson was thrilled to get it for his b-day! He was not disappointed in the least. This package arrived in excellent condition, and on time!!! Thank You!!
Good product
We love all things lego at my house. This is a good set for a reasonable price as far as Lego pricing goes. I get why legos are so expensive though. They do last forever.




More information on LEGO Ninjago 9448 Samurai Mech from LEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment